
Certified Tutor
10+ years of tutoring
Ella
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics University of Pennsylvania
- I am a student at the University of Pennsylvania, studying Math and Communications.
- Problem-solving excites me, and I hope to share my enthusiasm with my students.
About Me
I love learning, and I particularly enjoy tutoring any pre-college math course, along with English courses up to AP Language and Composition.
Hobbies & Interests
My favorite things to do in my free time are baking, gardening, and traveling. I have two dogs with whom I spend a lot of my time, and I am about to adopt a third!
Education
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics - University of Pennsylvania
Connect with a tutor like Ella
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









