Grace
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Grace

Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
  • Hello, my name is Grace R. I'm a full-time Early Childhood Education student at the University of Cincinnati.
  • My end goal is to help each student I encounter, achieve their academic goals.

About Me

I believe that as an educator I play a crucial role in a student's success. I believe in getting to know each student as an individual in order to devise a plan that will best help them. I've worked with students for 2 1/2 years now and I hope to make an impact in the Elementary Education world 1 student at a time.

Hobbies & Interests

I have 2 younger brothers and I love hanging out and taking them places. When I'm not doing school work you can most likely find me at a coffee shop with my friends. I love animals and have 2 cats and 1 dog.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Grace

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started
Maya
Certified Tutor

Maya

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us