Neha
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Neha

Bachelor of Science, Bioinformatics Virginia Commonwealth University
  • I am currently a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University.
  • I am majoring in Bioinformatics and want to become a pediatrician.

About Me

I have such a strong passion for teaching and working with students to create the strong connection they need with their education. I cater to younger students ranging from Kindergarten to 7th grade. I teach math, english, science, and social studies.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy watching netflix and going out with my friends. I love taking adventures and going outside.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Bioinformatics - Virginia Commonwealth University
Connect with a tutor like Neha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us