Cameo
Certified Tutor

Cameo

BS University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
  • I'm here to make learning fun and as easy as possible!
  • Gaining understanding or finishing your homework together can be fun and doesn't always have to feel like work.

About Me

My goal in tutoring is to utilize my skills and education in math and sciences to make a positive impact by helping others. I love to learn and to help others learn. I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering from the University of Oklahoma. Before studying engineering, I considered a career in healthcare and took several courses in biology and related subjects such as nutrition, while also earning associate's degrees in Science, Spanish, and Pre-Engineering. Feel free to ask me anything else you would like to know, and I look forward to helping you learn!

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, enjoying nature, writing, painting, spending time with family

Education

BS - University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
Connect with a tutor like Cameo

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Brittney
Certified Tutor

Brittney

Master of Arts, English Grand Valley State University
CalculusAlgebra27+ more
Get Started
Renee
Certified Tutor

Renee

Doctor of Philosophy, Spanish and Iberian Studies Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us