Mary
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Mary

Master of Arts, Educational, Instructional, and Curriculum Supervision University of Virginia-Main Campus
Masters in Education, Reading Teacher Education Radford University
  • I LOVE teaching and enjoy working with children.

About Me

My sessions are full of energy and actively engage the students in learning. I am a former classroom teacher and have had 2 years experience teaching English online. I am the proud Mom of 2 wonderful sons and grandmother to 3 beautiful granddaughters.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy hiking and being outdoors, spending time with my family and reading.

Education

Master of Arts, Educational, Instructional, and Curriculum Supervision - University of Virginia-Main Campus
Masters in Education, Reading Teacher Education - Radford University
Connect with a tutor like Mary

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

McKenna
Certified Tutor

McKenna

Bachelor in Arts, English Tulane University of Louisiana
CalculusAlgebra29+ more
Get Started
Molly
Certified Tutor

Molly

AM McDaniel College
Certified Reading InterventionOrton Gillingham Reading
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Anna
Certified Tutor

Anna

Bachelor in Arts, Anthropology Northwestern University
CalculusAlgebra33+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us