
Certified Tutor
10+ years of tutoring
Anthony
Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry Kent State University at Kent
- Graduate of Kent State University in Biochemistry Pre-Med with almost four years of tutoring experience for many STEM classes.
- I enjoy teaching as well, in that, I get to pass on what I've learned in a funny / exciting / practical way which is my own.
About Me
Tutoring really showed me my passion for teaching, and it's truly exciting to see that "lightbulb" go off when a student finally gets a stressful topic. Hope to be a great help to everyone who needs it!
Hobbies & Interests
Music, Hiking, Kayaking, Video Games, and Cooking
Education
Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry - Kent State University at Kent
Connect with a tutor like Anthony
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









