Thomas
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Thomas

Current Undergrad Student, Accounting and Finance Providence College
  • I am currently a freshman at Providence College, studying Finance and Accounting through the Honors Program.
  • Prior to my studies at Providence, I graduated from New Milford High School in the top 5% of the class.

About Me

Throughout high school I helped tutor my fellow peers through the Math honors society and National Honors society. I also tutored students from grades 1-8 through the Homework club. Through these experiences I have seen the joy that learning brings to students lives, and in turn brought so much happiness to mine in seeing these students excel. I am enthusiastic to tutor a broad range of subject and am particularly passionate about mathematics. Being a freshman in college, I have recently gone through the standardized testing process myself and am eager to share my knowledge to help relieve the stress of test taking, by preparing my students for the material and showing them techniques needed for success. Through my experiences as a student and tutor I have learned the value and felt the joy that education brings to so many, and seek to spread it to my students.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of the classroom I love to hike on the Appalachian trail, play basketball and frisbee, and play the piano.

Education

Current Undergrad Student, Accounting and Finance - Providence College
Connect with a tutor like Thomas

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us