Morgan
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Morgan

Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics Kent State University at Kent
  • I am currently a student at Kent State University pursuing my Master's of Arts in Economics with a concentration in Economic Analysis.
  • I also tutored US Government and American History that year as well.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite31
Math32
English31
Reading35
Science31

About Me

I tutored middle school Math, English and Social Studies throughout my senior year at my high school as part of our National Honor Society requirements. Throughout high school I was a member of our STEM club's robotics team, co-captain of the varsity softball team, and participated in Model UN. I am currently a member of the Student Economist Association at Kent State and continue to play softball as well.

Hobbies & Interests

I play softball. I am also a member of the Student Economist Association at Kent State. I also enjoy reading (primarily current events and true crime).

Education

Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics - Kent State University at Kent
Connect with a tutor like Morgan

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us