Ellie
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Ellie

Bachelor in Arts, Computer Science Case Western Reserve University
  • I am a software engineer at a small technology company and volunteer teaching AP Computer Science at a local high school.
  • I am passionate about tutoring in computer science and math to help people understand the beauty in the two fields.

About Me

When tutoring, I find that it is important to engage the student by helping them understand the base of the problem and how to break it down into manageable sections. After this, it is important to figure out how to solve each part of the problem. By the end of my sessions, I hope that my students understand the basics of how we approached and conquered the problem, enabling them to do the same in the future without assistance. In my free time, I spend time visiting museums, going out to eat, and painting watercolor.

Hobbies & Interests

Theater, Computer Science, Girls in STEM, Watercolor

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Computer Science - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Ellie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us