Cameron
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Cameron

Current Undergrad Student, Mechanical Engineering University of New Mexico-Main Campus
  • Undergraduate student at the University of New Mexico studying mechanical engineering.
  • I am dedicated to serving my community and providing knowledge to assist others at excelling academically.

About Me

Tutoring has been a great way to share my passion for learning with other students. Since the beginning of high school I have done exceptionally well in and out of the classroom. Because of this I have been guiding my peers down a successful path as well. I pride myself on my attention to detail and will ensure those I instruct obtain the same trait.

Hobbies & Interests

Spending days with fiance and family, and maintaining physical fitness

Education

Current Undergrad Student, Mechanical Engineering - University of New Mexico-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Cameron

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mackenzie
Certified Tutor

Mackenzie

Bachelor in Arts, Economics Northwestern University
AP Calculus BCPre-Algebra46+ more
Get Started
Todd
Certified Tutor

Todd

Master of Social Work, Social Work University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraStatistics62+ more
Get Started
Jake
Certified Tutor

Jake

Bachelor in Arts, Statistics Northwestern University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus AB22+ more
Get Started
Brett
Certified Tutor

Brett

Bachelor in Arts, Communication, General Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus30+ more
Get Started
Lainie
Certified Tutor

Lainie

Bachelor of Engineering, Biological/Biosystems Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics26+ more
Get Started
Peter
Certified Tutor

Peter

Masters in Education, English Education Ohio State
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic150+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Cameron with High School with 7+ Years Experience | Varsity Tutors