Si Young
Certified Tutor

Si Young

Bachelors, Polymer Science and Engineering Case Western Reserve University
  • I graduated from Case Western Reserve University in 2013 with a degree in Polymer Science Engineering with Biomaterials track.
  • I have always have been passionate about biology, chemistry and math, which led me to study my major in college.

About Me

I also love running, doing yoga and walking my dog. Helping students in such science subjects and math will allow me to demonstrate my strong academic performance as well as share my passion with students. Through working with students, I have learned that reviewing problems step-by-step and understanding the core fundamentals of the problems are some of the most effective ways to be engaged in different content materials. I believe that patience is one of the key features as a tutor in order to encourage the students to follow through their work and expand their knowledge in certain subjects.

Hobbies & Interests

Running, yoga, nutrition, cooking

Education

Bachelors, Polymer Science and Engineering - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Si

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us