
9+ years of tutoring
Tatiana
About Me
I love to share my passion for learning and strongly believe that everyone can reach their goals when provided instruction based on personal needs, building strong foundations of concepts, and effectively using resources. My favorite part of my day is seeing a student's "aha" moment and I'm very excited for the opportunity to help others outside of the classroom experience those moments as well! I am currently a full-time teacher, certified to teach elementary education and also have a bachelor's degree in mathematics. Outside of teaching and tutoring, I enjoy running, hiking with my dog, visiting used bookstores, and food!
Hobbies & Interests
Dog lover, running, yoga, outdoor activities: hiking, spending time at the river, volleyball, reading, up-cycle furniture
Education
Q&A with Tatiana
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









