
Certified Tutor
5+ years of tutoring
Hugo
Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering University of Nevada-Las Vegas
Masters, Aerospace Engineering University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- I am a determined, responsible tutor that will help students succeed academically.
Test Scores
SAT Scores
Math750
About Me
As a student myself until not too long ago, I understand the importance of getting clear instructions and having supportive instructors.
Hobbies & Interests
machine learning, computational fluid dynamics, kickboxing
Education
Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering - University of Nevada-Las Vegas
Masters, Aerospace Engineering - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Q&A with Hugo
I put myself in the student's shoes. I often ask myself, if I'm the student, what will be the most confusing part?
Connect with a tutor like Hugo
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









