Liam
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Liam

Current Undergrad, Mathematics Georgia State University
  • Hi, my name is Liam, and I'm a junior at Georgia State University studying Math and Music Technology.
  • I hope I can be of assistance to getting your grades on track and your classes under control!

About Me

I've always had a passion for learning and a way of understanding the subjects that interest me, which has been a tremendous blessing in tutoring.

Hobbies & Interests

Guitar, Music Production, Songwriting, Skateboarding

Education

Current Undergrad, Mathematics - Georgia State University
Connect with a tutor like Liam

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us