Gustavo
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Gustavo

Bachelors, French and Minor in Biology Creighton University
Current Grad, Biological Sciences University of Nebraska at Omaha
  • I have been tutoring for 10 years.

About Me

I have tutored Biology, Chemistry, Math, and Spanish. I have worked as teaching assistant in college. I believe I would make a great tutor because of the fact that higher education has always been my passion.

Hobbies & Interests

Spanish Translator and Interpreter

Education

Bachelors, French and Minor in Biology - Creighton University
Current Grad, Biological Sciences - University of Nebraska at Omaha
Connect with a tutor like Gustavo

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us