Ryan
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Ryan

Bachelor in Arts, Biology, General College of St Scholastica
Master of Science, Medical Physiology Case Western Reserve University
  • I am currently pursuing my Masters in Medical Physiology from Case Western Reserve University.

About Me

I received my Bachelor of Arts in Biology from the College of St Scholastica, where I was a McNair Scholar and member of the men's soccer team. In the past I have worked with undergraduate students in a variety of sciences including general chemistry, genetics, and physics. I look forward to working with students of all ages and expanding my subject areas to topics outside the sciences, such as mathematics and test preparation (ACT, MCAT, et al). I firmly believe education is the key to success and am fortunate to have the opportunity to help students achieve their academic goals. Beyond tutoring, I enjoy running, going to the beach, listening to music, and cheering on my Minnesota Vikings.

Hobbies & Interests

Soccer, Running, Volleyball, Music, and Medicine

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Biology, General - College of St Scholastica
Master of Science, Medical Physiology - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Ryan

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us