Jennasis
Certified Tutor

Jennasis

Bachelor's Cleveland State University
  • I believe in tailoring my approach to meet each student's unique needs, using creativity to make learning enjoyable.
  • In my spare time, I enjoy reading, attending open mic nights and taking improv classes!

About Me

A passionate educator with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Screenwriting I have over 2 years of experience tutoring a diverse range of subjects, including Adult Literacy, Creative Writing, and English Grammar. My teaching philosophy centers on fostering a supportive and engaging environment where students feel empowered to express themselves and develop their skills. My commitment to helping students achieve their academic goals drives my passion for tutoring, and I find great joy in witnessing their confidence grow. Environments like this help keep me inspired, and I also make it a priority to explore different storytelling techniques, which further enrich my tutoring sessions.

Hobbies & Interests

- Comedy writing & comedic storytelling - Academic literature - Hiking - Roller skating - Improv - Screenwriting - Creative writing - Poetry - Fine Arts

Education

Bachelor's - Cleveland State University
Connect with a tutor like Jennasis

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us