Alice
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Alice

Bachelor of Science, Physics Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
  • I am fluent in French and am open to working with students of all ages.

About Me

Currently pursuing a B.S. in Physics at Georgia Tech, I have worked as a private tutor for a range of subjects including physics, math, and introductory computer science. I am flexible in my approaches in teaching and place a large emphasis on adapting my tutoring style to the student in order to embrace every unique learning style. My journey from math-fearing middle schooler to calculus lover and physics major has taught me that all it takes is the right approach to learn a subject that is difficult, and I want to help others reach their full potential in subjects they are hesitant about!

Hobbies & Interests

I've played the violin from a young age and attended a performing arts high school for orchestra! I like to ice skate with the Georgia Tech Figure Skating Club, and I am passionate about music, hiking, and reading. My favorite author is John Green.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Physics - Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Alice

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us