
10+ years of tutoring
Amulya
- I am currently a second year undergraduate student at the University of Georgia studying Economics and minoring in Public Policy.
- In high school, I was a student tutor for elementary to middle school kids, who wanted to improve concepts in Math and English.
About Me
I enjoyed helping students grow and master difficult skills one by one. In my time working as a student tutor, I was able to foster tight-knit relationships with students, which allowed me to appreciate the students I work with even more. I believe that creating bonds with students is crucial for their academic development and success, as it creates a sense of trust and provides some ease for the student.
Hobbies & Interests
In my spare time, I am heavily involved in a dance team associated with my college, in which we compete all over the country. I love spending time with my family, exploring new recipes, and painting.
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









