Sarah
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Sarah

Bachelor of Science, Public Health University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
  • Hi! Im Sarah Joseph and I am currently a freshman at the University of Texas In Dallas Majoring in Neuroscience.
  • I am passionate about teaching students and watching them grow and form a love of learning.

About Me

I have previous experience from a tutoring/mentorship program and will bring my best foot forward to engage in learning. Thank you, and I hope you will proceed forward with me!

Hobbies & Interests

I love to workout and am a big fitness junkie. I also enjoy hiking, listening to music, and playing the piano!

Education

Bachelor of Science, Public Health - University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
Connect with a tutor like Sarah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Talia
Certified Tutor

Talia

Bachelor in Arts, Political Science and Government Northwestern University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus BC33+ more
Get Started
Tiffany
Certified Tutor

Tiffany

Juris Doctor, Legal Studies University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCalculus54+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us