Carolyn
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Carolyn

Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Master of Science, Elementary School Teaching SUNY College at Buffalo
  • Motivating children is the first step in developing critical thinking skills and the key to literacy achievement.

About Me

I need to go beyond academics and get to know my students because I believe every child is unique and learns differently. If you truly listen to children, you can understand how they think. This can give you valuable insight into what books will prompt them to read during their free time, what subject matter will spur their creative writing and where their mental blocks are in mathematics.

Hobbies & Interests

I am a professional photographer, have a fine arts background and love to travel and experience other cultures/ways of life. I love to cook, especially for friends. I started snow skiing when I was six, am more of a movie watcher than TV and believe music soothes the soul

Education

Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Master of Science, Elementary School Teaching - SUNY College at Buffalo
Connect with a tutor like Carolyn

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Master of Public Health (MPH), concentration in Epidemiology and Global Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math37+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us