Arianna
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Arianna

Bachelor of Science, Physics Purdue University
  • I am a math and physics undergrad studying at Purdue University.
  • I tutor a variety of subjects, but I especially enjoy working on my two passions: Math and physics.

About Me

My teaching experience comes primarily from tutoring friends and family, coaching gymnastics, and mentoring FIRST Lego League (FLL) and Jr. FLL teams. When tutoring, my goal is not only to help the student learn the specific material but to further develop their critical thinking skills and appreciation of the subject which will aid them in future studies as well. In my spare time I enjoy reading, programming, playing chess, and gymnastics.

Hobbies & Interests

As you can probably tell from what I'm studying at Purdue, I love math and physics. Beyond that, additional interests of mine include computer science and robotics, reading, writing science fiction and fantasy, playing chess, and gymnastics.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Physics - Purdue University
Connect with a tutor like Arianna

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Jack
Certified Tutor

Jack

Bachelor of Science, Physics Northeastern University
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB60+ more
Get Started
Wendy
Certified Tutor

Wendy

Master's/Graduate University of South Florida-Main Campus
Pre-CalculusCollege Math2+ more
Get Started
Malik
Certified Tutor

Malik

Bachelor's University of North Carolina at Charlotte
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math148+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us