Suganthini
Certified Tutor

6+ years of tutoring

Suganthini

Bachelor of Accountancy, Accounting Case Western Reserve University
Master in Management, Accounting Case Western Reserve University
  • I am currently a practicing CPA in the public accounting industry.

About Me

I received my bachelor's and master's of Accounting from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. I now live in Hoboken, NJ! I am currently tutoring in most math and business subjects, as well as for the ACT and CPA exams. As a CPA, I have always loved and excelled at math. In college, I often led review sessions for my math classes and also peer reviewed essays. I do not have a particular tutoring style. I like to say whatever works best for the students works best for me! I believe the key to mastering any subject is understanding it in your own way. During our sessions, that will be one of our biggest goals, determine your learning style and how you best understand, absorb, and retain material. Outside of tutoring and my job, I love to dance! I am very into fitness and have been dancing since I was 7 years old. I was even on a competitive dance team in college! I also love trying difficult baking recipes and colored pencil portraits.

Hobbies & Interests

-Dance

Education

Bachelor of Accountancy, Accounting - Case Western Reserve University
Master in Management, Accounting - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Suganthini

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Bereket
Certified Tutor

Bereket

BS MIT
AP Calculus BCPre-Algebra33+ more
Get Started
Allyson
Certified Tutor

Allyson

Bachelors (in progress) Wellesley College
Middle School MathElementary School Math27+ more
Get Started
Sishir
Certified Tutor

Sishir

Bachelor University of Wisconsin - Madison
German 4German 38+ more
Get Started
Aqsa
Certified Tutor

Aqsa

Bachelor's (in progress) University of Central Florida
Middle School MathElementary Math59+ more
Get Started
Azratul
Certified Tutor

Azratul

Master's/Graduate University of Windsor
Pre-CalculusMiddle School Math60+ more
Get Started
Odeh
Certified Tutor

Odeh

Professional (JD, MD, DMD, etc) york university
Corporate FinanceCFA7+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us