Brittanie
Certified Tutor

7+ years of tutoring

Brittanie

Associate in Science, General Studies Monroe County Community College
  • I am currently working on my Associates degree.
  • I currently work as an English tutor, and I love helping students find ways to organize their thoughts and express themselves more clearly.

About Me

Some of my favorite appointments involve helping students find starting points for their essays. I am a nerd for logical thought and argumentation, so if you are writing a research report or persuasive essay, I would love to help! I can also tutor math students, and I have a particular fondness for Calculus II, although I enjoy pre-calculus and algebra as well. One area that I would love to tutor more in is reading comprehension. I think it is so important to read well, and I would love to help students of any age learn to understand the material they read. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, taking long walks outside, and playing card games with my family.

Hobbies & Interests

I love being outside, and I flatter myself that I am a good roller skater! I like many genres of music, but when I need that one special song, give me some Alan Jackson and Garth!

Education

Associate in Science, General Studies - Monroe County Community College
Connect with a tutor like Brittanie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us