
Certified Tutor
2+ years of tutoring
Denay
Bachelor in Arts, Public Policy Analysis University of Chicago
- I am a Research Analyst on the Syndicated Global Healthcare team.
- I am passionate about health, data analysis, and writing.
Test Scores
SAT Scores
Composite1370
About Me
I am a University of Chicago graduate experienced in tutoring English, Writing, Biology, Nutrition, Public Policy, Philosophy, SAT and ACT. Since graduation, I have relocated to New York City and work for a market research company called Ipsos. In my free time, I enjoy weightlifting, Pilates, indoor rock climbing, cooking, and listening to House music.
Hobbies & Interests
Weightlifting, Pilates, indoor rock climbing; cooking; House music
Education
Bachelor in Arts, Public Policy Analysis - University of Chicago
Connect with a tutor like Denay
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









