Kevin
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Kevin

Bachelor in Arts, Environmental Science Ohio State University-Main Campus
  • I am a graduate from Ohio State, majoring in Earth Science.
  • I excel in one on one learning sessions and enjoy working through science curriculum that I am passionate about.

About Me

I moved to Nashville in August of 2016, where I gained experience teaching summer school biology at Pearl Cohn high school and as a private music instructor.

Hobbies & Interests

Piano, Drums,Guitar, audio engineering

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Environmental Science - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Kevin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Maya
Certified Tutor

Maya

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Victoria
Certified Tutor

Victoria

Bachelor in Arts Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra26+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Paula
Certified Tutor

Paula

Bachelor in Arts Vanderbilt University
8th Grade Math7th Grade Math121+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us