Freddy
Certified Tutor

6+ years of tutoring

Freddy

Current Undergrad Student, Biology, General University of Georgia
  • I have I always been particularly fond of sciences, but honestly I just enjoy learning how the world works and what makes it tick.
  • I feel I have received a quality education from a number of teachers in different fields and would be happy to pass that knowledge along.

Hobbies & Interests

I primarily like to stay active. I regularly play pick up games of football, basketball, soccer, or whatever everyone is up for. I regularly go to the gym and when I am not swamped in school work on break, I find myself watching a good number of movies.

Education

Current Undergrad Student, Biology, General - University of Georgia
Connect with a tutor like Freddy

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Current Grad Student, Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology Perelman School of Medicine
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us