Michele
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Michele

Bachelor in Arts, Social Science Ashford University
  • I have my Substitute Teacher Certificate and was a Substitute Teacher for Elementary and Middle School.
  • I have owned a Home Daycare for over 8 years where I taught children in Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.

About Me

I graduated from Ashford University, where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Social Science with a concentration in Elementary Education and a minor in Early Childhood. I am now enrolled in the Alternate Route program with the State of New Jersey, where I will obtain a dual Teacher's Certification for K-6 and Special Education. I have also worked in the Public School environment for 5 years as an Assistant Teacher for Kindergarten through Third grade, where I tutored children in Reading, Writing, and Math. I also worked with Special Education children. I used many different teaching strategies to improve their academics and behavior. I recently have been promoted to a Kindergarten Teacher in a Nursery School where I have created a Kindergarten Curriculum, according to the Core Standards, to help the children comprehend fully. I have also been a Religious Education Teacher for my 3 children from grades 1st through 8th grade at our local church. I really enjoy teaching children Reading and Writing. I am very nurturing, patient and understanding in order for children to obtain a successful educational future. In my spare time, I enjoy going swimming and going down the Jersey Shore with my family. I also enjoy making crafts and baking during the holidays.

Hobbies & Interests

Cooking, making crafts, going shopping, and going down the Jersey Shore with my family.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Social Science - Ashford University
Connect with a tutor like Michele

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Valerie
Certified Tutor

Valerie

Bachelor in Arts, Classics, Theatre University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Bachelor's University
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra25+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Richard
Certified Tutor

Richard

Bachelor in Arts, Government Harvard University
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB69+ more
Get Started
Jessica
Certified Tutor

Jessica

Masters in Education, Education Policy and Management Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us