
10+ years of tutoring
Alice
- My interest is in increasing access to health services in developing countries through a human rights approach.
Test Scores
About Me
I recently graduated from the University of Southern California with degrees in Global Health and Environmental Studies, and I will be be attending Stanford University for law school in the fall. I love traveling, and I have spent time studying in Spain, volunteering at a health clinic in Peru, doing field work in Belize, and working at the World Health Organization in Switzerland. I have experience tutoring elementary math and English, teaching science labs to fifth grade classes, and leading health labs for high school students. I also have worked helped students prep for the Law School Admissions Test. I am able to tutor a wide variety of subjects, as I have an interdisciplinary background. However, I like to focus on standardized testing (LSAT and SAT), college essays and general essay skills, and math. In my free time, I spend time hiking, trying new restaurants, and keeping active!
Hobbies & Interests
Traveling, hiking, trying new food, keeping active
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









