Alexandra
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Alexandra

Bachelor of Science, Environmental Resource Management Pennsylvania State University
  • I am a graduate of Penn State University.
  • Through this degree, I developed extensive knowledge and experience in the sciences, particularly in Environmental Science.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1480

About Me

I received a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Resource Management with a double minor in Wildlife and Fisheries Science and in Watershed and Water Resources. I also had the opportunity to fine-tune my writing and grammar skills, two areas in which I feel I am naturally proficient. Throughout high school and college I was my friends' go-to girl for essay help. I am also a native Spanish speaker and feel very comfortable tutoring levels 1 through 3.I believe that education is one of the key parts of human development and am adamant about its importance. I tutored fourth through sixth grade kids in Math and Reading when I was in high school. During this time I found it came naturally to me to break down subjects that were troublesome for students, and I truly enjoyed watching them improve and grow. I am excited for the opportunity to not only revisit this passion of mine, but expand it to different fields and a range of student age groups. Aside from tutoring, I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking and camping, traveling, good music (I'm a rock fan), and good friends.

Hobbies & Interests

science, hiking, reading, travel

Education

Bachelor of Science, Environmental Resource Management - Pennsylvania State University
Connect with a tutor like Alexandra

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Rachel
Certified Tutor

Rachel

Masters Johns Hopkins University
CalculusAlgebra37+ more
Get Started
Jake
Certified Tutor

Jake

Current Undergrad, Human Biology Stanford University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra48+ more
Get Started
Todd
Certified Tutor

Todd

Master of Social Work, Social Work University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraStatistics62+ more
Get Started
Sharan
Certified Tutor

Sharan

Bachelor of Science, Human Biology Cornell University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus BC29+ more
Get Started
Eileen
Certified Tutor

Eileen

Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra69+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us