Kellie
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Kellie

Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry Boston College
  • Additionally, I place a strong emphasis on thinking critically and analytically over simple rote memorization.
  • I am currently a student at Boston College and majoring in Biochemistry.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1510
Math710
Verbal720
Writing760
ACT Scores
Composite32
English35
Reading32

About Me

As someone who has always had a passion for education, I love sharing that passion with others by helping them further their studies and work on areas they wish to improve. My current position as a student offers me an ideal perspective for tutoring both because the subjects are fresh in my mind and also because I have a variety of study strategies I use myself that I can share with my students. I am friendly, passionate and patient in my work, and would love the opportunity to work with you!

Hobbies & Interests

Dance, Biking, Running

Education

Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry - Boston College
Connect with a tutor like Kellie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us