Private In-Home and Online Existentialism Tutoring Near You
Receive personally tailored Existentialism lessons from exceptional tutors in a one-on-one setting. We help you connect with in-home and online tutoring that offers flexible scheduling and your choice of locations. Varsity Tutors helps thousands of people asking, "How do I connect with the best Existentialism tutors near me?"
Looking for "Existentialism tutors near me"? Varsity Tutors can help.
Existentialism may be simply defined as a philosophical approach arguing that the individual is the catalyst for their own development through their willful actions, but the term is too complex to accurately be summed up in a sentence or two. If you are experiencing some difficulty in wrapping your head around it, Varsity Tutors can set you up with a knowledgeable Existentialism tutor who can help you pursue your academic goals.
Here are some of the ideas that you may explore during Existentialism tutoring sessions:
- The fundamentals of Existentialism (Freedom, Authenticity, "Existence Precedes Essence")
- The work of Soren Kierkegaard (the first Existentialist philosopher)
- The work of later Existentialist philosophers (Jean-Paul Sartre, Albert Camus, Karl Jaspers, etc.)
- The Absurd (Life has no meaning beyond what an individual ascribes to it themselves)
- Despair (The constant threat of losing your self-identity)
- Facticity (What comprises one's Self)
- The impacts of Existentialism on theology and the arts
If all of that sounds completely abstract to you, Existentialism tutoring may make things clearer. For example, the concept of Facticity is often explained as Past, Present, Future. An individual who claims the past is the only thing that defines them is willfully ignoring two-thirds of reality (the present and future), making them an incomplete person. Likewise, somebody who claims no ties to the past is denying an aspect of their fundamental being.
4.9/5.0 Satisfaction Rating*
Your Personalized Tutoring Program and Instructor
Our knowledgeable directors help you choose your tutor with your learning profile and personality in mind.
Your tutor can customize your lessons and present concepts in engaging easy-to-understand-ways.
You can learn more efficiently and effectively because the teaching style is tailored to you.
In-Home & Online Convenience
Your tutor comes to you, so times and locations are flexible. Meet at your home, online, or any place of your choosing.