Sheri
Certified Tutor

Sheri

Master's/Graduate Viterbo University
Bachelor University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Bachelor UW-Eau Claire

About Me

I received my Bachelor of Science in Elementary/Middle school education and Learning Disabilities from UW-Eau Claire. I completed my post-baccaulaurate degree for Deaf/Hard of Hearing education from UW-Milwaukee. I received my Master of Arts in Education from Viterbo University. I have been a teacher for 26.5 years. I was a general education teacher for 12 years and a teacher of the deaf/hard of hearing for 14.5 years. I believe that all students can learn. I teach students age 3-21. I not only love teaching, but I love learning as well.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading Hiking Fitness Spending time with my family, children and animals (Cats, dogs, and ferrets)

Education

Master's/Graduate - Viterbo University
Bachelor - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Bachelor - UW-Eau Claire
Connect with a tutor like Sheri

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Molly
Certified Tutor

Molly

Master of Science in Education Northwestern University
8th Grade Math7th Grade Math85+ more
Get Started
Jessica
Certified Tutor

Jessica

Current Undergrad, Economics, Cancer Biology University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCalculus31+ more
Get Started
Victoria
Certified Tutor

Victoria

Master's Degree in Education Yale University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra42+ more
Get Started
Heather
Certified Tutor

Heather

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology Cornell University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math65+ more
Get Started
Yan
Certified Tutor

Yan

Master of Arts, Curriculum and Instruction Boston College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math54+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us