Dawn
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Dawn

Bachelor of Education, Education of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs Temple University
  • I have devoted my life's work to the empowerment and advocacy to children in the most vulnerable communities.
  • In my spare time I have volunteered at various schools creating curriculum for struggling students and workingwith teenage mothers.

About Me

Working as a special education teacher, special educationadvocate, foster care case manager and eventually the head trainer for a non-profit mental health agency for children, I have witnessed and experienced first hand thestruggles that children and their families face on a daily basis. I hold a bachelor's degree in early childhood, elementary and special education from Temple University and a master's degree in human resources management from theUniversity of Maryland.

Hobbies & Interests

I love spending time with my family, especially traveling the world and experiencing different cultures with them.

Education

Bachelor of Education, Education of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs - Temple University
Connect with a tutor like Dawn

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Master of Public Health (MPH), concentration in Epidemiology and Global Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math37+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us