Eriks
Certified Tutor

6+ years of tutoring

Eriks

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Williams College
  • I speak English and Latvian fluently, and am learning Arabic and French.
  • I am currently studying to become an EMT and enjoy being in the outdoors and tinkering.

Test Scores

ACT ScoresPerfect Score
Composite35
Math34
English35
Reading36
Science36

About Me

I am a current student at Williams College double majoring in chemistry and Arabic studies concentrating in public health on a pre-med track. I tutor a wide range of subjects, but I especially enjoy tutoring in the sciences because I feel that introducing students to the sheer amount of what is possible in the sciences is an amazing opportunity. I feel that an introduction to science should be molded around a student's interests because teaching a student about something that they are already passionate about will always yield the best results.

Hobbies & Interests

-Running

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry - Williams College
Connect with a tutor like Eriks

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us