Jeremiah
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Jeremiah

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General University of New Mexico-Main Campus
  • I am a second year student at the University of New Mexico, working towards bachelor's degrees in Biology and Chemistry.
  • My passion lies in the biological sciences, with an emphasis in ecology, evolution, and organismal biology.

About Me

From cell structure and function to broader ecology, I simply find Biology enthralling and naturally is my favorite subject to tutor. However, I have a broad spectrum of topics that I enjoy ranging from German to Physics, all of which I would be happy to tutor. Education is an essential part of life, whether it be a trade or academic, but at times can be difficult and stressful. No matter if you are having a rough semester, or simply didn't do as well as you hoped on an exam, I believe that all students can achieve their academic goals if given a helping hand. Through helping foster a better understanding of course material, I hope to give my students the confidence they need to brush themselves off and know that academic success is still possible, even if it looks a bit different than it did before. A love for learning has led me to where I am today and is a quality I hope to impart to all my students.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time I enjoy reading, hiking, drawing, and playing the occasional video game.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General - University of New Mexico-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Jeremiah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Jeremiah with Bachelor's with 8+ Years Experience | Varsity Tutors