Frederic
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Frederic

Bachelor in Arts, Spanish Kent State University at Kent
  • I am a graduate of Kent State University.
  • I received my Bachelors of Arts in Spanish Literature, Culture & Translation with a focus on education.

About Me

I am native of the Netherlands and lived in many countries: the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain for many years. I am a certified Spanish/French teacher P-K12. I have been teaching in an online school Spanish 1, Spanish 2 & Spanish 3 successfully for 4 years and 2 years of French 1 and 2. My Cultural experiences enhance my students' understanding of the Spanish and French language and its culture. I spent 3 months in Peru and I lived in Spain several winters. I graduated with a baccalaurat littraire from a French lyce and I lived 5 years in France. From this, I can relate to the Hispanic and French culture and bring first hand experience to my tutoring sessions. I tutor French, Spanish and Dutch and I have always been passionate about learning Foreing languages. In my experience, I was able to change students' perspective from having little motivation to learn a new language into becoming passionate and lifelong learners of Spanish & French. Knowing a second language besides English will add value to a student's future career. In my Free time I enjoy learning foreign languages, travelling to different countries, playing guitar, and bicycling.

Hobbies & Interests

In my Free time I enjoy learning foreign languages, travelling to different countries, playing guitar, and bicycling.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Spanish - Kent State University at Kent
Connect with a tutor like Frederic

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nicholas
Certified Tutor

Nicholas

Masters, French Linguistics and Pedagogy Middlebury College
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Claire
Certified Tutor

Claire

Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and French Brown University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Laura
Certified Tutor

Laura

Current Undergrad, Biology, French Washington University in St. Louis
AP Calculus BCPre-Algebra40+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

PHD, Law, Management Boston University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra102+ more
Get Started
Ben
Certified Tutor

Ben

Bachelor's in English (minor in French) Dartmouth College
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Sarah
Certified Tutor

Sarah

PHD, Ethnomusicology Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra62+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us