
Certified Tutor
10+ years of tutoring
Corey
Bachelor in Arts, History Miami University-Oxford
Master of Arts, History University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
- MA in History from University of Cincinnati.
About Me
BA in History from Miami University. I taught college classes for two years as a Teaching Assistant at UC. I tutor any history subject at any level whether it is American, European, or World history. Outside of tutoring I like to watch sports, exercise, and binge watch good shows. I also love movies, my favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption and The Godfather 1 & 2.
Hobbies & Interests
Reading history books, watching movies, playing board games, watching sports (go Colts!), video games, and running.
Education
Bachelor in Arts, History - Miami University-Oxford
Master of Arts, History - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Corey
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









