Sophie
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Sophie

Bachelor in Arts, Medical Anthropology Washington University in St Louis
  • I am a rising junior at Washington University in St. Louis.
  • I love teaching math and science as I believe they are two of the most fundamental subjects for helping to understand the world around us.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite31
Math31
Science33

About Me

I am currently a physics tutor however, I tutored math, science and french in high school.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy running and chess in my spare time.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Medical Anthropology - Washington University in St Louis
Connect with a tutor like Sophie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Eileen
Certified Tutor

Eileen

Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra69+ more
Get Started
Nova
Certified Tutor

Nova

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math63+ more
Get Started
William
Certified Tutor

William

Bachelor in Arts, Linguistics Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math68+ more
Get Started
Florence
Certified Tutor

Florence

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Duke University
Pre-AlgebraTrigonometry82+ more
Get Started
David
Certified Tutor

David

Master of Science, Library and Information Science Simmons College
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us