Maryanne
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Maryanne

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General The University of Texas at Austin
  • I am a recent graduate from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Science and Art in Biology and a minor in psychology.
  • I am working towards medical school now by volunteering at hospitals and shadowing many doctors and surgeons.

About Me

I was a part of the PLUS, Peer-Led Undergraduate Studying, program that UT created where I taught my peers surplus information and worked with the professor to better aid my peers. In high school, I was chosen by my algebra and Spanish teacher to come in during lunch to help my peers with their homework and with any questions they were struggling with over the content. I will tutor a broad range of subjects, but I am most passionate with Spanish, Algebra, and biology. Spanish is my native language so I am fluent in both English and Spanish. In my spare time I love to go explore, swim, sketch, add places to my bucket list, read, and hike. I enjoy spending the day at museums followed by finding a new place to eat. I absolutely love trying new food! I also have a 12 year old Golden Retriever named Lucky whom is my world. I take him out to swim as much as I can, and he also enjoys trips to the pet store.

Hobbies & Interests

Hiking, museums, exploring, reading, traveling, painting, volunteering at animal shelters, adding things to my bucket list, and eating!

Education

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General - The University of Texas at Austin
Connect with a tutor like Maryanne

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started
Perry
Certified Tutor

Perry

Bachelor of Science in Biology Rice University
GeometryCalculus18+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us