Kathleen
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Kathleen

Bachelors, Math Education University of Central Oklahoma
  • Hello, my name is Kathleen King.
  • I am a certified math teacher.

About Me

I taught for 8 years and have been doing private tutoring for the last 6 years. I love seeing my students reach their "aha" moments. That is what is most gratifying to me as a teacher is helping the complex become simple. I work on teaching materials with different methods so that all can learn.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy playing outside with my boys, reading books, and drawing

Education

Bachelors, Math Education - University of Central Oklahoma

Q&A with Kathleen

My teaching philosophy is that everyone learns differently and, therefore, should be taught with as many varieties as possible.
Connect with a tutor like Kathleen

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us