
Certified Tutor
2+ years of tutoring
Vidhaath
Current Undergrad, Political Science/Statistics Rutgers University - New Brunswick
- Hello, my name is Vidhaath Sripathi and I'm currently a 2nd year law student at the University of Iowa.
- I graduated from Rutgers University in 2017 with Honors in Political Science and a double minor in Statistics and Economics.
Test Scores
SAT ScoresPerfect Score
Composite1540
Math800
Verbal720
Writing740
About Me
Tutoring has been a large part of my academic career. I started in high school and found it to be a meaningful way to reinforce academic concepts, while also gaining strong communication and teaching skills. Aside from tutoring, I am an avid fan of rap music, politics, music production, philosophy, and basketball. Feel free to talk to me about anything!
Hobbies & Interests
Music Production, Rap, Basketball, Politics
Education
Current Undergrad, Political Science/Statistics - Rutgers University - New Brunswick
Q&A with Vidhaath
I believe in drawing from real world scenarios to provide context for the student to make connections on their own. The best way for a student to learn and internalize information is by arriving to necessary conclusions on their own. My role as a tutor is not to bog down the student with my own personal learning methods, but rather to facilitate an environment where the student can comfortably understand the material and make independent and educated assertions.
Connect with a tutor like Vidhaath
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









