
Certified Tutor
9+ years of tutoring
Delia
Bachelors, Engineering Science University of Virginia-Main Campus
- Having tutored, coached, and taught in both a middle and high school, my goal is to help students achieve at all levels.
- I have a strong understanding of how to work with students of all ages, and I enjoy making connections with young people.
About Me
I believe my education and experiences boosted my skills in working with students and allow me to have successful interactions with students both inside and outside the classroom. I enjoy working with students of all ages and look forward to getting to know and help students as much as possible!
Hobbies & Interests
Coaching soccer, reading, volunteering
Education
Bachelors, Engineering Science - University of Virginia-Main Campus
Q&A with Delia
All students learn differently. Coaching soccer, tutoring, and teaching in both a middle and high school has allowed me to learn that adjustments should be made on a case by case basis in order to ensure the student achieves at the highest level.
Connect with a tutor like Delia
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









