McKayla
Certified Tutor

1+ years of tutoring

McKayla

Bachelors, Biomedical Sciences University of Central Oklahoma
  • Hi! I am McKayla Muse and I am currently a student at UCO. My major is biomedical sciences and I am working on a minor in French.
  • I really enjoy learning about each of these subjects, and I would love to help anyone having trouble in any of these subjects!

Hobbies & Interests

I really like music, YouTube, Netflix, and colorguard. I absolutely love learning new things, as well!

Education

Bachelors, Biomedical Sciences - University of Central Oklahoma

Q&A with McKayla

I accommodate to the learning styles of each student that I meet. It is very important to me that I understand how the student learns, so we can have an effective tutoring lesson.
Connect with a tutor like McKayla

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us