Shabana
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Shabana

Bachelor in Arts, Political Science and Government Virginia Commonwealth University
Master of Science, Sociology Virginia Commonwealth University
  • I am a recent graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, where I graduated with a BA in Political Science.

About Me

I will begin graduate school this fall at Virginia Commonwealth University and will begin a position as a teaching assistant in the sociology department. During my undergraduate career, I have had several opportunities to work with my peers on projects and assignments. History, government, literature and writing are subjects that I have always enjoyed, and I love sharing my passion for them with high school and college students. I am always ready to share my insight and experiences in SAT testing and AP testing. I believe that the most important part of success for students is accommodating their personal learning and study preferences. Whether it’s the style of organizing notes or the need for background music during a session, each student must feel absolutely comfortable, and as a tutor I take that responsibility seriously. I enjoy incorporating my interests and hobbies with my academic passions, and believe that all students can do the same. I am an avid reader and film watcher, and enjoy writing poetry and music with the help of my guitar.

Hobbies & Interests

with my academic passions, and believe that all students can do the same. I am an avid reader and film watcher, and enjoy writing poetry and music with the help of my guitar.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Political Science and Government - Virginia Commonwealth University
Master of Science, Sociology - Virginia Commonwealth University
Connect with a tutor like Shabana

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Victoria
Certified Tutor

Victoria

Bachelor in Arts Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra26+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Eric
Certified Tutor

Eric

Bachelors University of Chicago
CalculusAlgebra42+ more
Get Started
Paula
Certified Tutor

Paula

Bachelor in Arts Vanderbilt University
8th Grade Math7th Grade Math121+ more
Get Started
Angela
Certified Tutor

Angela

Bachelor of Science, Psychology/International Relations University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra54+ more
Get Started
Gabriel
Certified Tutor

Gabriel

PHD, Comparative Human Development University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra49+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us