
Bryce
About Me
I have over 30 years of business and public sector experience and 10 years of academic experience. These opportunities, along with living abroad, allow me to establish a collaborative, focused learning environment that emphasizes strong quantity-based outputs, relationships, and student excellence. I am pursuing a PhD in Organization and Management with a focus on Executive Coaching from Liberty University and have also earned an Executive Certificate in Public Policy. I also carry significant undergraduate and graduate studies in Business. My first year on Varsity Tutors has allowed me to work with almost 80 individuals using a coaching, consulting, mentoring, and educational approach, connecting outcomes to real-world applications, fostering growth, clearer articulation, and critical-thinking skills that inspire those I work with.
Hobbies & Interests
["Chicago Cubs","Alabama Crimson Tide","Oregon Ducks","Columbus Blue Jackets","Columbus Fury","Volleyball","Family","Reading","Education","Mentoring & Coaching"]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









