Ruhi
Certified Tutor

Ruhi

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Purdue University
  • Currently certified to teach in Indiana, I find great fulfillment in witnessing my students' growth and confidence.

About Me

As a passionate educator with a Doctorate in Biomedical Engineering from Purdue University, I have over 5 years of tutoring experience in subjects such as Algebra, AP Biology, and Python, alongside 2 years of classroom teaching. My approach centers on fostering a supportive learning environment where students feel empowered to ask questions and explore concepts deeply. I am dedicated to helping students achieve academic success by tailoring my teaching methods to meet their individual needs and learning styles. Outside of tutoring, I enjoy exploring advancements in technology and engaging in outdoor activities, which enrich my understanding of the subjects I teach.

Hobbies & Interests

Cooking, gardening, listening to music.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Purdue University
Connect with a tutor like Ruhi

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us