Brittney
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Brittney

Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) Kent State University at Kent
  • Each of those fields taught me new things about nursing and our patient populations.
  • I am passionate about education, whether it be my patients and their families, new colleagues, or even my own knowledge.

About Me

Hi, I'm Brittney! I graduated from Kent State University with my BSN in 2016. I have had a well-rounded career working in Critical Care, Med-Surg, and Hospice. I believe one of the best ways to learn is to teach, so I encourage my students to have an open dialogue with me during lessons rather than lecturing the information "at" them. I look forward to working with you and hope I can share something new with you each time we meet.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy crocheting, crafting, Animal Crossing, and loving on my cats in my free time.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) - Kent State University at Kent
Connect with a tutor like Brittney

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Niabari
Certified Tutor

Niabari

Masters, Science of Health Care Delivery Arizona State University
CalculusAlgebra14+ more
Get Started
Amanda
Certified Tutor

Amanda

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General The University of Alabama
Pre-AlgebraTrigonometry81+ more
Get Started
Rachel
Certified Tutor

Rachel

Doctorate in Nursing Practice, Executive Leadership Duke University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Arianna
Certified Tutor

Arianna

Bachelor of Science Dartmouth College
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math274+ more
Get Started
Snipta
Certified Tutor

Snipta

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science The University of Texas at Dallas
Statistics Graduate LevelPre-Algebra140+ more
Get Started
Zelalem
Certified Tutor

Zelalem

Master in Public Health, Global Environmental Health Emory University
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us