Lucas
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Lucas

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus
  • I have worked as a tutor for three years, and love teaching in any STEM field.
  • I was a lead tutor for a programming company, Code Ninjas, and have significant experience with mechanical and electrical physics.

Test Scores

SAT ScoresPerfect Score
Composite1510
Math800
Verbal710

About Me

I am an undergraduate at Penn State - University Park and pursuing my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with a focus on Artificial Intelligence and a minor in Business. While I tutor a broad range of subjects, I always enjoy teaching computer science as I find that computer literacy is a crucial skill as our world grows more technical. I have experience both with students who are completely new to computer science and those who are preparing for AP Exams and everything in between. I have studied Python, Java, and JavaScript; any program that you need to understand and accelerate in your class. I try to make education fun and more personal than in a classroom setting and hope that you take away the knowledge you need to strive in the STEM fields.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I love creating and playing games with my friends and family. I always believe that learning is one of the most important pass times as they promote problem-solving and imagination. I will always find it interesting to learn about history and politics, as these were some of my favorite subjects to study in school. I love soccer and running, and I was on the Cross Country and Track teams in school.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science - Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Lucas

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us