Ram
Certified Tutor

1+ years of tutoring

Ram

Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Osmania University
Master of Science, Business Statistics Case Western Reserve University
  • I believe the greatest ability of a teacher is to change the way a student sees the world.

About Me

This is what I hope to offer through my classes. Additionally, I also enjoy the challenge of explaining a concept in a way that the students can easily grasp. Right from my junior year in college, I volunteered to mentor middle school and high school students in India. These students were from under-privileged and their struggles inspired me to do better for them. I continued my teaching journey through both my masters degrees as a Teaching Assistant and taught many subjects including: mathematics, programming, design thinking, statistics and even 3d printing. I also informally guide students through their university applications, provide inputs on their essays, and give them insights into how the admissions process works. I enjoy teaching physics and mechanical engineering concepts because it allows me to present some unique examples that inspire students' imagination. I received my undergrad degree in Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad, India. My first Masters degree in Industrial and systems Engineering from Youngstown State University, Ohio. And my second Masters degree in Business Analytics from Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio.

Hobbies & Interests

I love music and drumming. Learning to play Tabla (an Indian classical music instrument) and sketching on my phone using the Sketchbook app are also a couple of my favorite pastimes.

Education

Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Osmania University
Master of Science, Business Statistics - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Ram

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Talia
Certified Tutor

Talia

Bachelor in Arts, Political Science and Government Northwestern University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus BC33+ more
Get Started
Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Ivan
Certified Tutor

Ivan

Bachelor of Science Massachusetts Institute of Technology
CalculusAlgebra25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us